Today I want to share the simple recipes made from chicken meat and tofu. Replace chicken with beef is fine. Without meat is okay as well..... :D
Cuisine today titled "Chicken and Tofu with Teriyaki Sauce".
- Chicken meat (0.25 kg) thin sliced , soaked for 30 minutes with salted soy sauce (6-8 tbsp) and pepper (1 tsp).
- White tofu approximately 10 pieces. cut up into 2 parts
- Flour seasoning (for smearing Tofu).
- Cooking oil for frying and sautéing
- Onions (one medium-size fruit), sliced.
- 5 pieces of red chili, seeded, cut into pieces 1cm
- 5 pieces of green chilli, seeded, cut into pieces 1 cm
- 3 pcs garlic finely chopped
- Teriyaki Sauce (5 tbsp or to taste)
- Salt, if necessary.
- Ginger, about 2 cm, smashed
- Fried tofu that has been covered with flour seasoning until cooked, set aside.
- Saute the chicken meat that has been marinated with soy sauce until cooked, set aside.
- Heat small amount of oil, saute garlic and ginger.
- Once fragrant, put the green chillies, red chillies and onions. Saute until wilted.
- Add the chicken stew. Stir well.
- Add teriyaki sauce, stir-fry until well blended.
- Add salt if necessary.
- Last, add the tofu, stir (do not get the tofu destroyed yaaaaa.....xixixi).
- Ready to serve in a serving dish. (enough for 4-5 people).